100% American ™

Pozzolans

Phoenix Class F Fly Ash

Phoenix Class F Fly Ash

Phoenix Class F Fly Ash meets all chemical and physical requirements of the current ASTM Specification C 618 Coal Fly Ash for use in Concrete. Collected and processed at several power plants in Northern Arizona and New Mexico, Phoenix Class F Fly Ash is a pre-approved pozzolan source for Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT), Caltrans, New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT), Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), Idaho Transportation Department (IDT), Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT), the Bureau of Reclamation and the Army Corps of Engineers.

 
Phoenix Class C Fly Ash

Phoenix Class C Fly Ash

Salt River Materials Group (SRMG) Class C fly ash meets all chemical and physical requirements of the current ASTM Specification C 618 Coal Fly Ash for use in Concrete. Phoenix Class C Fly Ash is collected and processed at the Coronado Generating Station near St. Johns, Arizona.

Ash Products | Fly Ash, Bottom Ash, Cenospheres

Ash Products | Fly Ash, Bottom Ash, Cenospheres

The generation of solid by-products at coal fired electric power plants has increased in recent years due to the emphasis on reducing emissions and improving air quality. Coal burning power plants generate more than half of the electricity produced in the United States. As a result, approximately 100 million tons of coal combustion products (CCPs) are generated annually in the United States. CCPs include fly ash, flue gas desulfurization material (FGD), bottom ash and boiler slag and, in some cases, cenospheres. About 70% of these materials enter landfills while the remaining 30% are utilized successfully in various agricultural and construction processes.

 
Lightweight Aggregate

Lightweight Aggregate

Structural lightweight concrete is defined as having an equilibrium unit weight in the range of 190-120 pcf and a compressive strength of more than 2500 psi. The economies of construction that are possible with the use of structural lightweight concrete are largely dependent upon the lightweight aggregate. Lightweight aggregates have a cellular structure formed at high temperature, and should meet the requirements of ASTM C 330, Standard Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Structural Concrete when used in structural lightweight concrete.